[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible activity on July 17?

I was going through some old emails here. I came through a note posted by
John Holtz last year about meteor activity seen on July 17th. It seems he
is the only observer to have reported a short duration meteor outburst.
With the moon causing only slight interference this coming weekend, it
might be a good idea keep an eye out just in case? We never know...

Is any activity theoretically possible from the 1997BR asteroid for this
year? How close do we expect the orbits to intersect each other?

Pierre