[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Iridium from Impacts vs Volcanism

C-T extinction was probably caused by a 10 km asteroid
that hit what is today the Yucatan peninsula. It dug out
a 240 km crater.
But what killed the dinosaurs was a unique chain reaction,
not only the hit itself.
I could go on with the details, but this is a meteor mailing
list, not a dinosaur/fossil one.

Clear skies!

Jure A.