[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) anyone else here in Cornell for ACM99 ?

>Anyone else know of other ACM Attendees this week?
>
>Clear skies!
>Lew

Lew:

    Dr. Jeremy B. Tatum, University of Victoria,  is attending ACM and will
be presenting a professional paper.  He will, if time permits, present a
talk at the amateur session on our west coast Fireball Data Collection &
Interviewing Network and also, our Sandia All-sky Camera system.  At this
session his affiliation will be MIAC, the Meteorites and Impacts Advisory
Committee of the Canada Space Agency.  He will also mention my
spectrographic program.

Ed Majden