[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V3 #81

Terry,

Thanks for taking the time to share your insights with us. May I also
add that I request "developing only" and save on the cost for printing.
I then scan the negatives and only print those that have meteors on
them, which is usually only one or two per roll.

Bob Lunsford