[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations Aug 12/13

Hi!!

Well, it was clear until coming home  and I could see a nasty front
moving in.

At 10:30 pm, it was somewhat clear but I need a few winks of shut
eye.

Got up at midnight, to you got it, total cloud.

Went back to bed,got up at 2:00am, it was clear, but cloudy in the
south. I stayed out till 4:00 am when the cloud started to infiltrate the
sky again, and seeing became degraded.

Will be decoding today, but off hand the count for Persieds was up,
but did not see any SDA's.

Now, it is totally cloudy again, with rain expected all day.

A good day to transcibe my tapes.

Hope everyone else had some better luck, I am soory to hear about
your weather Wayne, but hopefully the clouds parted for a bit.

Till later

Kim