[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting: Three Stooges Method

Subject:        	Re: (meteorobs) Plotting:  Three Stooges Method

Hi Mark!!

> I have used several methods to prevent this. Currently I have a 48 quart
> cooler with a hinged lid. Inside, it has one of those plastic "shelves"
> used to keep your Vienna Sausages off the ice. I use that shelf as a storage
> area for various items. For the most part it works pretty good. The main
> part of the cooler has gloves, Deep Woods Off, Moon Pies, spare batteries,
> etc.

Great idea, thanks for passing this along. This will work great in the
Great White North in winter. I am always getting stuff in the snow,
which is really tough to find. This way I have a table, plus it can hold
everything else. I have a small carry around plastic container, but it is
getting to full, with info and things, time to move to a larger container.
Pack it up, and put it away easily.

And Kim (XY), plotting as its been said does take time, start to work
on minor showers, and learn the constellations. I usually start to try
and plot around now. Maybe this time, I will acutally contribute my
plots.

Kim (XX)