[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Web archive contents for meteorobs updated

Thanks for the greate questions, Joe. I forget to post the following
info! Yes, there are a LOT of archived posts to the 'meteorobs' list
since May 1996 - 14,940 at last count! So I created a set of monthly
indices, sorted chronologically and showing Authors and Subjects:

 http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist-months.html

Note that there's STILL a lot of posts in each monthly index! But a
few hundred is better than 15,000.  Let me know if this is helpful!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>