[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor plotting example

Hi Kim and All:

         Guide 7 is not a shareware For further info pls  visit
http://www.projectpluto.com/faqnew.htm#demo.

        I got mine on CD version several months ago. Thanks Kevin for the info, I
just loaded the Guide 7 and found the projection just a click away.

        Again  if you have a hard copy of how the plotting is done and have access
to a scanner pls let me the link or attached a private e-mail to me. The plot
should provide more meaningful data for beginner like me instead of a tabulated
entries and help me to visualise how these related to the radiant point etc.

    rgds
   yk Chia

--
Visit My Web Site http://www.geocities.com:80/CapeCanaveral/Cockpit/9033/index.html

Special Interest : Iridium Flares, Comets, IC objects