[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Obs. Oct. 2/3, 1999

Just came in from work, but wanted to report I was able to get a couple of
hours in last night. They were all pre-midnight before the moon rose, so
activity was minimal. I monitored both the North and South Taurid radiants,
but none were seen. No fireballs were observed either - the brightest meteor
of the night was +1.0 magnitude. There were a few clouds moving quickly
through the field, but they were minimal. Am packing up now to go out to the
site again, but clouds are looking ominous. My next session is planned for
Tuesday night.

Mark Davis
South Carolina