[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids

Yes, but I think we make too much of our predictions, the
exact time is very uncertain.  We may know the centroid
of a particular stream but we do not know the density
distribution.  A storm watch is definitely appropriate, but

not a warning.  Now is the time to contact your local media because they have
lead times for scientific articles.