[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations Oct 11/12

Subject:        	Re: (meteorobs) Observations Oct 11/12

Hi Lew!!

Missed you on the chat last night, however I hope your viewing
session was a good one.

> BTW, you neglected to mention the number of Sporadics you saw! While
> these Spors may not seem interesting in and of themselves, they (and

Could have been a flaw on the transposing , I saw 4 Sporadics.

To me the magnitudes of the meteors were much fainter than I have
normally observed say in the spring or summer., which leads me to
think that the meteors are so small or possibly slower that there is
not much veleocity and do not come further into the atmosphere as
spring summer, the earths tilt on its axis, I'm sure plays a roll.

> Anyway, thanks again, and good luck for more clear skies this week!

Thanks, managed to get some solar observing in before it became to
cloudy.

Kim
(XX)
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS