[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) David Swain Oct 14/15

Wayne,

I can confirm David's AND shower..dot below is what I have listed for them in
my catalog. Of course, they are not on the current working list, but if you
are unable to locate them, let me know and I can dig through my old IMO
files and see if I can find the last to list them.

-mark

Alpha Andromedids (AND)     Active: Sep 25-Nov 12     Max: Oct 3
Radiant: 20 +34             Diameter: ?               Drift: +0.38 +0.66
Velocity: 18 km/s           Population Index: ?       ZHR: <1
Source: IMO
Notes: Also known as the Annual Andromedids.