[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) more on Gamma ursae Majorids of 1999J3 Linear

Hello Joe (and others),

In addition to my earlier remarks; I think the misunderstanding is in a
wrong interpretation of my first lines of the original message. In
these, I was not trying to say that there already had been earlier notes
(e.g. Reinder's) than those appearing in meteorobs lately (the meaning in
which it seems to have been taken);
but that I was aware that the topic of MY contribution had been discussed
in meteorobs earlier, and my contribution in essence was an addition to
that (urging for some caution with comparative examples of other streams).

Hope this clarifies.

Cheers!

- Marco

PS; for those interested in some of Reinder's initial late July results
on the topic, see http://correiro.cc.fc.ul.pt/~apereira