[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Fireball in CO, USA - 11pm MST, 5 Nov

NOTE: Don is not a current subscriber to 'meteorobs'. As always, please
MANUALLY place 'Hillger@CIRA.colostatedot edu' in the "Cc:" line of your
message, if you choose to follow up the following report. Thanks!

Don, if you could, please submit a report of your sighting to the global
IMO Fireball Data Center, via the following Web form:

    http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>