From: Wayne T Hally <meteors@eclipsedot net>
To: 'meteorobsjoviancom' <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 12:35 AM
Subject: RE: (meteorobs) Fantastic Fireball -- 7PM Indiana Time -- Nov. 16
th

And no matter what it is IMPOSSIBLE to see a Leonid in the US at that hour.
It would have to burrow it's way through the earth and come up from the
ground. You would think someone at NASA would check a fact or two, but
probably most meteor people are in the field, so it's a writers free for
all. Very embarassing.

Wayne