[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) So many long-yellow Leonids...

Hi,

I assume some of you have read my message about the
magnificent storm of Leonids here in Israel. It was
one of the most amazing things in life (I actually saw
twice almost 10!!! meteors  in the same time!!!!!!).

Anyway, a question- there was a time at night where I
was seeing, and also my friends, many many Yellow-long
meteors. IS this a special charactersitic of the
leonids? there were just so many, and I doubt it's
accidently.

Thanks, Asaf.

=====
Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer
http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/

The Astronomer Mailing List:
http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/astro/