From: Jim Bedient [mailto:bedient@amsmeteors.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 7:15 AM
To: meteorobs@jovian.com
Subject: (meteorobs) Meteor observing food

Lew's comment about the tragic loss of a box of Entenmann's chocolate
donuts in the Keys brought an interesting question to mind: what do YOU
snack on in the field?  Our Haleakala Leonid team seemed to be powered
mostly by Lay's potato chips and Oreos.  A couple of turkey sandwiches put
in an appearance one night, but I think we deemed them too close to being
something actually good for you, and gave up on them.

Jim B.