[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Joe Rao's NPR interview on the Geminids

I just missed hearing Mr. Rao's NPR interview, a major disappointment since I
had kept it in mind all week, until getting an important phone call just
before the show started here. What I heard was excellent and keeping in aural
consistency with his epistle's to this list. I just wanted to let him know
that I enjoy his postings and his "soundbites" for the preeminent science
radio show I hear. Thanks. Please let us know when you will make another
appearance which we might see or hear.

Sincerely,

Johnie