[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Myriads of Geminids!!

...yeah right!!!  :-(

Despite our local forecasters promising "clearing" skies last night, the sky
remained completely overcast all night,...not even a sucker hole to boot. Also,
the lesson to be learned is that cloudy skies can happen even if we are in the
middle of a high pressure system. In this case last night, it should have been
clear but a low blanket of cloud crept down to us slowly from Quebec!

Next time, remind me not to listen to local forecasters anymore, and to make my
own forecast!!! Did they ever get it wrong this time...

Weather in November-December has traditionally been notoriously unpredictable
here, even within a few hours. It looks no good for the next few
nights, and the moon will be back after, so here below is my hefty
data for what will likely be all of December's observations...

Geminids: 0
other meteors: 0
teff: 0
Clouds: 999999.987