[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminids Dec. 14/15 - Greenbelt, Md

    I was lucky to have a hole in the clouds open up long enough to get
an hour in of Geminid observing. The clouds moved in like a blanket the
last 15 minutes of the session, hense the 25% clouds. I did see a few nice
ones. A beautiful golden yellow Geminid seen at 4:13 UT had a white line
wake. Below is a short summary.

     Date     Time (UT)   LM   GEM   MON   XOR   SPO  Clouds  Total
  Dec. 14/15 03:55-04:55  5.1   9     1     2     4    25%     16

GWG