[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) VLF receiver document

i would be glad to receive a copy of the receiver plans as well

regards
alexei pace

At 09:14 AM 12/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Please send a copy of the vlf receiver plans indicated in meteorobs.
>
>I would like to compare to the design I am using. Also, I would like to
>share my comments and observations on meteors and vlf observations.
>
>Thank you.
>
>George John Drobnock
>drobnock@penn.com
>To UNSUBSCRIBE from the 'meteorobs' email list, use the Web form at:
>http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/subscribe.html

"Behind every man alive stand 16.7 ghosts, for that is the ratio by
which the dead outnumber the living. Since the dawn of time, a hundred
billion human beings have walked the planet Earth." -- arthur c. clarke
updated1999