[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Point Meteors

Lauren's mention of a point meteor reminded me that I observed my first
point Geminid meteor during the Joshua Tree session. It was not as
impressive as Lauren's but still was an interesting sight slightly
dimmer than Castor. Unfortunately it seems that I was the only one
looking directly at the radiant at that time and caught the rare meteor.

Clear Skies!

Bob