[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) re: Y2K BUG

I have only found the one bug problem so far, and thats All the ChatPro
Softwhere seems to think it's the 1/1/100 today too!
I'd like to take this chance, in my first meteorobs post, to thank you guys
for helping me get to know how to spot metors more easily!
And have a question I'm sure you will be able to help me with!
If I see a meteor, what sort of distance will it be visibe over? - I mean if
I see it here in London, would someone in say Paris be able to see it too?
Best wishes and enjoy Y2K
Phillip