[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Quad report:East Central GA 03/04-00

    Just a quick report before I go to bed.  Skies remained clear
throughout a three-hour session that lasted from 12:00 local through
3:17 (5:00 - 8:17 UT). Jan 03/04.  Quadrantid rates were low here but so
was the radiant.  Highlight was a -3 Quad.
     Period 1 -- 3 Quads (all others --3)
     Period 2 --  22 Quads (all others--7)
     Period 3 -- 27  Quads (all others --12)
   I haven't converted the star counts yet, but skies were probably
about +6.0 LM.
    It was certainly nice to get out again after a prolonged break, and
VERY hard to leave with such a good show (relatively speaking) going on,
but with constraints at work, I simply could not pull an all-nighter!
Full report to follow later today.

Kim S. Youmans