[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) !!!!very important (but a little bit off topic)!!!!

Hi list!

I know that my question is now far off topic, but I need it pretty fast for
school. Today in our physic lession, I was asked to hold a speech about
gravitation. There are some informations in our book, but I think it is not
really enough for  a detailled speech and my teacher wants to have a real
detailled one. I searched every physic-homepage I know and tried a search in
the web. Without much luck. Now there is my question: does anyone know a
homepage where gravitation is explained well and thorough? It would be a
great help for me.
Thanks to all,
Philipp