[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations Mar 05 - Kappa Leonids likely seen.

Thanks,
  I have been an amature astronomer for a period of years, but like
most, I paid little attention to all the meteors I saw. Starting next
weekend, weather permitting, I will start observing for, and sending in,
reports on meteors. With the refurbishment of an abandoned observatory
later in the spring, nightly reports will be made and sent in. My
daughter and myself will be manning the North Hill Observatory three
hours nightly. We were excited to find your info on the web. We will
dedicate approx. one to one and one half hrs nightly to this task. Since
we are new at this, we may from time to time need your help in filling
out the forms.
  Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your organization.

                       Thanks......

                 Jeff & Robin Shatley