[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: All-sky and Intensifier Systems

----- Original Message -----
From: Malcolm J. Currie <mjc@jach.hawaiidot edu>
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Re: All-sky and Intensifier Systems

.  Still that's not bad for devices costing $150--$300.

    Prices for the Stano Intensifiers are up since the $199 sale for 25mm
Intensifiers.  Stano's home page lists the following:

    25 mm MCP 2nd Generation Image Intensifier
    1. Excellent--Best Grade--------------------$950 USD
    2. Limited Performance-lower grade--------   225 USD

    18 mm MCP Intensifier 2nd Generation
    1. Excellent-Best Grade--------------------  $595 USD
    2. Good-Medium Grade-------------------     495 USD
    3. Basic Grade----------------------------      395 USD

Sure wish they would have another sale.  I could use another one or two.
Any one know where I can get a good used 40 mm  2nd Gen Intensifier at
reasonable cost?

Ed Majden

Follow-Ups: References: