[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [IMO-NEWS] Eta Lyrids from IRAS-Araki-Alcock

Marco Langbroek wrote:
>those were not observations from our dark Biddinghuizen site. Given that the
>observing conditions thus this year were much better in terms of sky quality,
>I should say activity of this minor stream was not unusual this year...

Marco, this leads me to wonder whether this shower might not best be watched
for with TELESCOPIC plotting (or intensified video, of course, for those who
are fortunate to have such equipment). Malcolm Currie, IMO Telescopic Commis-
sioner, could maybe comment on the appropriate charts to use monitoring this
potential activity, both this weekend and (more importantly) for next year?

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer