[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) radio meteor polarisation diversity

Hello Chris

>The University of Ghent did study to contribution of the vertical component
>of forward scattered meteor signals in the FM band. The conclusion was that
>it is not worth doing.

Do you have a reference for this study so I (or Doug, who is harder
to convince) can follow it through?

thanks
Bruce

p.s. I'd also like to thank you for your monthly posting of the Radio
Meteor Observation Bulletin to this list as it me saves a lot of
checking the FTP site for the latest info.