[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Searching a Leonid 2000 group..?

Hi,

I'm writing from Helsinki, Finland, Scandinavia, Europe.

The best predictions say that the Leonid maximum 2000 exists somewhere in
USA. I'm looking forward to join a small group of people in USA interested
to watch Leonids with me. Can somebody help me? Do you now some email
address that would be a good contact for me?

I was last year looking Leonids in Tunisia and in 1998 in Thailand. Both
travels were good ones. My web pages from these travels are:

Thailand:
http://www.brossco.fi/janne/thailand98/thai_map.html

Tunisia:
http://www.brossco.fi/janne/tunisia99/map/map.html

I would love to make a good travel in this year too.

Best regards,
-Janne Pyykko

PS. I wasn't able to subscribe to the meteorobs list ("at this time the
automated Subscription feature from our Web site is not being supported"),
so I don't know if this email reaches anyone. If yes, please answer to me
directly too. Thanks!