[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteorite collecting

Gwen, as you know, our little list is just focused on meteors - the "shooting
stars" that can be seen in the sky every clear night of the year. For a variety
of reasons, the study of these *meteors* is quite distinct from the study (or
hobby) of *meteorites* - particles that actually strike Earth's surface.

However, if you check out the "Links" section of our 'meteorobs' informational
Web site, you'll find pointers to several information sources on meteorites:

        http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/links.html

Clear skies and happy hunting!
Lew Gramer