http://www.uarkdot edu/campus-resources/metsoc/index1.htm

From Thursday’ classroom ( a good place to ask questions ) :
         phillips@spacescience.com
         gail@aspendell.com
         http://www.thursdaysclassroom.com/

http://wwwdsa.uqac.uquebecdot ca/~mhiggins/MIAC/MIAC.html/

http://www.jpl.nasadot gov/snc/

http://www.stud.unit.no/~ltheen/meteor/

http://www.meteor.co.nz/

NASA by law has to send all their finds and equipment (when finished with
them) to the Smithsonian. I think that this is a shame because the
Smithsonian has admitted (in print) to sitting on samples for many years
without even cataloging them. I am a member of the Smithsonian and I am
disappointed in them on this issue. I would check with the Smithsonian for
information on collecting meteorites at www.smithsonianmagdot sidot edu .

Dick Zseltvay