------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 09:56:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Jennifer Reed <SMUT69_JR@excite.com>
To: meteorobs@jovian.com

I'm writing an article about collecting meteorites. I was told to start here
and ask for help. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to look for
information or tell me where I could find someone who could help me. I tried
another mailing list but it won't allow me to post messages.

If anybody can help me I will be very grateful.

			Thanks

------- End of Forwarded Message