[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Excuses and Doubts

Hi!
Forgive me but I am new in doing observation reports, I always observed
meteors but without the concern of writing down them systematically, that I
apologize. Though, as I intend to continue in this list (if they don't place
me outside) and to be a good observer, I would like to know which the basic
rules to do a good report. I also wanted to know it exists some specific
form to be used. Because I have been noticing that each one of the
participants tells its observations in different ways. And plus, as I do to
differentiate a sporadic meteor of others that belong to a certain rain.
Very Thanked!!
Hugs
Rosely - BR