[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) EXPRESS REPORT - Leonids from Mareeba - Qld, Australia, THE MORNING OF NOV 18.

>Mareeba, Queensland , AUSTRALIA  ( _ N  _ E )  As I travelled to this
>location to view, I am unfamilar with it's co-ordinates at this stage but
>will find these out and will supply them as soon as possible.

Hello Brigitte

Mareeba,  Queensland,  17 degrees South  145.433 degrees East

To find these out (apart from getting out a map), I just went to:

	http://www.heavens-above.com

which is the German satellite site that is so good for working out
what satellite you can see when.

They supposedly have over 1 million places listed... including the
North Queensland Tablelands town of Mareeba. :)

thanks
Bruce