[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Geozay's analysis of my hot meterorite scenarios

In a message dated 12/7/00 3:10:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zormsk@bigfoot.com writes:

<< GZ's retort: Children playing with lightning would have a better chance
 getting a fire
 started.>

 Scenario 1 may be highly unlikely, but certainly not an impossibility. Ask
 any of our firefighters who spent the summer out west what sparks can do.

Essentially nothing is impossible....but what is realistically likely is what
you are dealing with here. Btw. I have asked a few firefighters who spent the
summer out west what sparks can do.  Most agree with me.    :o)
GeoZay