[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN 2001 - A New Direction

mark davis wrote:
> That has been discussed in the past, but all that we can offer at the moment
> is the NAMN Handbook available online and via an emailed file. The observer
> can then print a copy for their use at home. It is not as detailed as the
> IMO handbook, but does discuss the basics of collecting data.

We planned on starting with the next IMO Handbook edition near
the end of the year. It seems this schedule is hard to stick with.
several of the shower chapters need severe revision, but i think
something can be done in the course of 2001.

best wishes, Rainer

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de
Visual Commission - International Meteor Organization -- www.imodot net