[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lunar Quadrantids tonight & tomorrow night

I received this message at work, just read it earlier this evening.
I am recording the dark side of the Moon now (very clear in Maryland),
mainly the northern part of the dark side since the Quadrantid
radiant is in northern Bootes.  Confirming videorecordings are sought
tonight and tomorrow night (up to 10h UT Jan. 4 UT).

David Dunham, IOTA

Joan and David Dunham
7006 Megan Lane
Greenbelt, MD 20770