Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:05:10 EST
From: Sassybrat6952648@aol.com
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) McNaught-Hartley

DEAR SKY WATCHER:
MAY I ASK WHERE YOU LIVE?  IM IN SAN DIEGO CA AND, AM, IN SEEING COMET C/1999
T 1 MC NAUGHT-HARTLEY  (OR ANY COMET THAT IS VISIBLE IN THIS AREA)  IM NOT
SURE WHERE TO LOOK  OR IF IT IS VISIBLE IN THE SAN DIEGO SKY IM KINDA NEW TO
THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO SHOW A GROUP OF KIDS I WORK WITH  IF YOU WOULD BE SO
KIND AS TO HELP  AND EMAIL ME BACK I WOULD BE GRATEFUL

                     THANKYOU,

                      CHRISSY H