[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) minor showers everywhere ...

Hi, Sirko,
Thank you very much for your advice.

The time periods of suspected activity was below.
                   Nov. 16 1998     UT 1630-1730
                   Nov. 16 1998     UT 2100-2300
                   Nov. 17 1999     UT several hours earlier than 1530-1700
                   Nov. 17 2000     UT 1205-1310 (this is the most suspected
one)
And the position and the the geocentric velocity suspected radiant were
        Radiant: Alpha=76 deg; Delta=+36 deg. (to about Nov. 17);
        V = unknown (about 60 km/s ?).

This is the data all I can give. I will be grateful if you have free time to
do that.

All best wishes and Clear skies!
Huan Meng   meteorobs@263dot net