[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observation ... & Librids Outburst !!

Hi Pierre,  With your information, ( 1 hour observed, 7 meteors, LM
6,35, radiant alt = 22º, F=1.00), the ZHR of Librids/Saggitarids was:

April 20 2001 => 03:40 - 04:43   ZHR = 21,4 +/- 8,1         (Perhaps,
it´s wrong, please calculate it, I can have done bad the calculation)

I´ve looked at this page http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/radio.htm
and could be some activity.

Anyone more has observed this possible outburst?