[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Increased activity?

As the person being slamed by Lew for my INTERPRETAION of the
original post, I would like to know what members think happened in Jordan
as no one has commented on this event. Are we turning our heads away
again as usual? As for the other posts I reffered to, at least one said they
saw the "meteor" or what ever it was (plane?) go down below their
horizon. KevT jumped all over the poster for that, yet now the event in
Jordan. How do we account for events like that? I'm skeptical too, but...

                                             Dave English
                                             Oceansied, California