[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet 68/2001 - 18 May 2001"

>Why was it under more important cosmic bombardment? Accretion was finished for
>a while, and I don't think the number of meteor decreased greatly in 4800
>years... Can someone help me on that point?

I doubt anyone here can help you with this, Karl - for the simple reason that
the original article seems to be nonsense, and there's nothing TO understand.

I have to apologize for forwarding that particular item: I did it only with
the expectation that others would find it just as absurd and funny as I did.
But the last thing I intended to do was stir a serious discussion of any of
the claims in that article!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer