[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet 68/2001 - 18 May 2001"

George, thanks for explaining Duncan Steel's theories of rouge asteroids and
other colorful solar system phenomena.

In any case, my comments were not directed at the original theory published
by the well-respected Dr. Steel. Rather, they were directed at the tone and
generally (to my opinion) nonsensical conclusions expressed in the excerpted
article. My profound apologies if I have offended anyone in my comments.

Clear skies and easy targets to all,
Lew Gramer