[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) June Lyrids, Xi-Draconids and possible "phi-Herculids"?

Hi all !

I got another clear night, and I observed during 1.2h Teff, with goo lm (
6.37). I tried to find other "phi-Herculid", but there was just one meteor
which was a potential meteor from this source. I also observed a
Xi-Draconid, and a Sagittarid, but no June Lyrid, but they won't be active
anymore, now. Here is the report. Hoping you could observe, too.

Observed Showers and Counts

      Shower   Radiant    Plottings      Countings      Others
      SAG     275ø -20ø         0              1            0
      JLY      280ø  36ø          0              0            0
      SPO                              0              6            0
      TOT                              0              7            0

     Magnitude distribution

      Show. -5   -4   -3   -2   -1     0      1    2     3     4      5
6    7
      SAG                                                 0.5  0.5
      SPO                                    0.5  1.5  0.5  2.5  0.5  0.5
      TOT                                    0.5  1.5  0.5  3.0  1.0  0.5

Clear skies to all !

Karl.
( Saint-Lô, France, 49°07'1.2" N , 1°06' W )