[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) imodot net domain currently not available

Hello folks,

the imodot net domain is currently unavailable for reasons that we are
still investigating. This means that our website www.imodot net, the ftp
server ftp.imodot net, and all mail addressed @imodot net are not working.

To still access our web server, you may contact the AMS mirror site
www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror/

Sorry for any incovenience this may cause. We are working hard to solve
the problem a.s.a.p.

Regards,
Sirko Molau
IMO Webmaster

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *              __          *