[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid rate predictor URL (Daniel Fischercomments regarding Jenniskin)

Actually, Dan fischer mentioned that Jenniskin's had come up with a new
"variable" to add to the dust trail theory which significantly affected the peak
times and ZHR's. He (Dan) mentioned that Jenniskin's site had just been updated
to reflect this, that's the info (Peter Jenniskin's page) I was seeking. A
better understanding of Jenniskin's new variable, and his updated
predictions....

John N

John,

Try: http://leonid.arc.nasadot gov/