[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Shoestring VS Necklace method

Rather than the shoestring method I have started using the necklace method.   ;-)
I have a small LED flashlight tied around my neck with a string.   The LED is handy
if I need to check a sky chart or my notes.   The string necklace is long enough to
pull up and use as a "shoestring"  to check the path of a meteor.
This method also allows me to keep both of my shoes tied   ;-)

Clear Skies and FireBalls
Dustin Brown