[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re Fwd: Perseids 2001 Observations from Central Texas, USA

Thank you, Sue, for submitting this VERY detailed report on the
Perseid maximum from Texas! Your efforts really are appreciated.

I strongly encourage you to keep up your fine observing now that
the major shower of the season has faded... There are still many
more minor showers that we need data on, and you obviously have
the kind of careful eye and meticulous attitude that could have
you making scientifically important reports in a very short time!

I wanted to invite you to consider joining our 'meteorobs' email
list (the one over which Mark posted your report). There you will
find not only reports from your fellow meteor watchers, but also
a wonderful forum for asking *questions* about meteor observing,
and about what you see. And you may have a chance to enjoy more
"theoretical" conversations among the growing number of serious
amateur and professional meteor scientists in our community.

Drop me a line if you're interested in 'meteorobs', Sue, and in
any case, please continue to share what you see with us at NAMN!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>
North American Meteor Network