[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) You should 'a' been here a few minutes ago...

Hi all,
   At 13:00 UT I heard an analysis of what the cause of my cloud had been.
Richard Berendzen, Prof. of Astronomy at American U. in Wash., DC, had
apparently been in touch with NORAD.  The fireball was due to reentering
space junk.  Dr.B. thought that Norad had been tracking it for awhile.
Radio reports indicate that the show was seen from Virginia Beach, VA to
Boston, MA and by all the morning commuters heading to workdot it illustrates
one of my favorite tautologies by the master of tautologies, Lawrence (Yogi)
Berra, "You can observe alot by watching".
   Rich